Choc Almond Slice
An awesome treat low in carbs, dairy free and free from refined sugars!
There’s two layers to this one:
Coconut Almond Layer
– 1 cup roasted almonds
– 3/4 cup desiccated coconut
– 2 pitted medjool dates
– 1 tsp cinnamon
– 1/2 cup coconut oil
– 3 tbs of cacao powder
– 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract
– 3 tablespoon maple syrup sugar free
How to cook:
– Blend all the coconut almond layer ingredients then transfer into a baking tray.
– Melt and mix the Chocolate layer together
– Pour it over the coconut almond layer, pop into freezer and let it set for 30 minutes.
– once it’s set, cut and store in the fridge!
I had these put in to about 12 circular shapes as featured in the photo.